Are you looking for difference Between Rockpals vs Jackery? There are many things to consider when choosing which type of generator to purchase, but one of the most important considerations is power. Generators will always be measured in watts or kilowatts (kW). A decision on which size of generator you need depends on the number of products you want to power and how often.
If you plan to power your refrigerator for an hour each day, then a 5kW generator would be enough for your needs. Check out the detailed comparison of portable generators.
Lets see Rockpals vs Jackery
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel or SolarSaga 100 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
A portable generator is a terrific option if you require electricity outside your home for camping, construction work, or any other activity. They are compact and easy to transport because they combine an engine and a generator into one unit.
They may be easily moved from one location to another and serve as a backup generator. The Jackery Explorer 240 is a portable charger for all your electronics, featuring a massive 240Wh battery and an AC outlet where you can connect in anything from a laptop charger to a 42″ TV.
In the field of portable power, Jackery is a market leader. By connecting the Explorer 240 to a Solar Saga 100W solar panel, it can be recharged in less than 5 hours. The time it takes to recharge varies depending on the location, temperature, and weather. The TSA has not authorized the Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station. 110V, 200W AC Output (400W peak). When using less than 10W of electricity, Explorer will turn off automatically after 12 hours to save energy.
- This entry-level portable power station has a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack and only weighs 3.1KG. Thanks to the sturdy handle, it’s easy to take around for outdoor excursions like Tent Camping, Road Trips, Backyard Camping, and so on.
- 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak)
- 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A)
- 1* 12V DC car plug to charge your road trip items, including cellphones, computers, cameras, fans, lighting, and other electronics. Charging via a pass-through is possible.
- The Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel can refuel the power station. Its MPPT controller allows the solar panel to function at its maximum power point, allowing the power station to recharge at maximum efficiency. There are two ways to recharge: using a wall outlet or a car outlet.
- Input power, output power, and battery life are all displayed on the smart display.
- The dimensions of the Jackery portable power station are 9.05*5.24*7.87 inches.
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 Features
The power station can be charged in three ways: with the supplied 19V, 3.42A 65W mains charger, with the accompanying car charger cable, or with an optional solar panel with an integrated MPPT controller. The 60W SolarSaga panel from Jackery is recommended, although any solar panel with an 8mm tip would suffice (7.9mm OD, 5.5mm ID).
With the wall charger, the charger takes about 5.5 hours to charge from fully empty, and with the car charger, it takes about 6.5 hours. The 60W solar panel would take approximately the same amount of time, depending on the weather. If you had an electric generator, you could theoretically charge the power station with it.
Eco-Friendly Recharging Option
With the SolarSaga 60W solar panel, the Jackery Explorer 240 includes a built-in MPPT controller for optimal eco-friendly sun recharging efficiency. A wall outlet, auto outlet, or generator can all be used to recharge the Explorer 240.
Lightweight And Highly Compatible
Despite its rugged shell and numerous connectors, the Jackery Explorer 240 remains compact and lightweight, weighing only 3.1KG.
Appropriate Battery Management System
Jackery Portable Explorer 240 offers the following protections with an advanced battery management system:
- Over-current protection
- Short current protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Thermal protection
Jackery 240 Watt Portable Generator: Final Words
The Explorer 240 portable power station is an excellent choice for charging all of your devices when you’re out and about, away from home, or just out of reach of a plug socket. It would be ideal for camping, travelling in a camper van, attending festivals, or making lengthy vehicle trips. It strikes a decent mix between weight, size, and capacity.
ROCKPALS 250-Watt Portable Generator
- UPGRADED 250-WATT POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS: Comparing to similar battery powered generators, Rockpals RP250W portable generator has upgraded the AC output to 250W continuous (300W surge max) dual AC outputs, built-in 2x USB 2.1A and 4x DC 12V ( 60W ) ports. Perfect emergency backup power for home/ travel/ camping, charging up your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, TV, lights and CPAP machine (*Use DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours)
- HIGH CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT LITHIUM POWER PACK: 240WH(3.7V 64.8Ah/12V 20Ah) lithium polymer batteries and weights 5.5lb. powerful enough to charge smartphones ( 2500mah ) 25 times, laptops ( 50W ) 3-5 times, 32" TVs ( 75W ) 2-3 hours, mini car refrigerator ( 60W ) about 4 hours or other small appliances, lights, and more (AC output). This solar generator is also very handy to be put on your RV, camper and perfect for emergencies, camping or wherever you need power
- EASILY RECHARGEABLE VIA THREE WAYS: 1)The solar generator can be recharged from the sun with any compatible 60W or 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY). 2) This battery pack can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into the wall outlet. 3) The portable power station can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V socket. (Car charger included)
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER: Better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet (The cooling fan on the side of generator will make a slight sound when working), no exhaust fumes
- WHAT YOU GET: Rockpals portable generator (240Wh Portable Power Supply), 6.5ft / 2m AC adapter, 3.3ft / 1m car charger cable, DC to Cig Socket adapter, user guide
The Rockpals 250-Watt portable generator has been on the market for a while and received much favourable feedback from customers. In a sea of portable power generators, the Rockpals 250w stands out for a few reasons, including its low price and the fact that it can be used as a solar generator for small appliances and electronics outdoors or at home.
POWERFUL 250-WATT AC, USB, AND 12V OUTPUTS: UPGRADED 250-WATT POWERFUL AC, USB, AND 12V OUTPUTS. In comparison to similar battery-powered generators, the Rockpals RP250W portable generator features dual AC outputs, built-in 2x USB 2.1A, 4x DC 12V (60W) ports, and a 250W continuous (300W surge max) AC output.
Perfect for charging your tablets, iPhones, iPods, laptops, fans, TV, lighting, and CPAP machine at home, on the go, or while camping. The Rockpals 250-Watt portable generator provides continuous power of 250 Watts, making it ideal for charging everything from laptops and smartphones to drones and cameras, among other devices. It can also power a television, a refrigerator, and a CPAP machine.
- Powerful 250-watt ac, USB, and 12v outputs upgraded
- Two Power options including 110AC plug and 12V DC plug
- 300 MAX AC power output
- Smart and silent cooling fan
- Universal socket
- 240Wh lithium polymer batteries (3.7V 64.8Ah/12V 20Ah)
- A pure Sine Wave inverter
- The product’s dimensions are 8.86*3.94*6.3 inches
- Item weight: 2.68kG
Rockpals 250 Watts Portable Generator Features
Lightweight and compatible
The fact that it only weighs a few pounds makes it a great feature, as it makes it easy to transport. The included handle is a nice touch.
Sine Wave Inverter
The Rockpals 250-Watt portable generator provides clean, interference-free electricity, making it ideal for powering more sensitive electronic gadgets.
The generator is so small and compact that it nearly does not appear to be one. However, its small size is packed with power, allowing it to be employed in a wide range of electrical gadgets. While the Rockpals 250-Watt portable generator isn’t the most powerful, it does have a few characteristics that make it the portable generator of choice for many customers.
It’s perfect for use with delicate equipment because it produces a continuous wave of electricity. This capability is not available on other portable power supplies and generators in this price range that we evaluated.
Easy To Recharge
The generator may be simply recharged using an AC adapter, which is simple to do. It can, however, be charged using a solar panel, which is not included with the unit. When plugged into a wall outlet, the unit charges in around 8 hours or in about the same time if connected to a 100-watt solar panel.
High Build Quality
The Rockpals portable power generator appears to be well-made and long-lasting. It isn’t as tough as some other portable generators, but it isn’t as light either. It even survived a few drops from our grasp. While the chassis isn’t entirely made of metal, it is aluminium and strong plastic.
However, this isn’t a premium-feeling device, and it doesn’t have to be. The battery is rated for 500 charging and discharging cycles. The manufacturer’s 18-month warranty ensures that they will be there for you.
Rockpals 250 Watt- Portable generator: Final Words
The Rockpals 250-Watt portable generator is one of the best we’ve ever tested. It is truly portable, simple to operate, and equipped with a plethora of beneficial features. It’s the ideal camping companion or backup system for an RV. It’s also made of durable materials, so it can withstand daily use on the road without requiring special attention.
The Rockpals 250-Watt portable generator has its drawbacks, but that is to be anticipated from a unit of this size. However, we believe that these aren’t limits but rather functions that the unit doesn’t allow, mostly to keep the gadget portable. The Rockpals is a near-perfect portable generator that is affordable yet packs a punch in terms of functionality and durability, making it difficult for us not to recommend.
Which One Is A Better Consideration?
Both of these power stations have garnered excellent ratings and customer feedback. Furthermore, these manufacturers are well-known in the portable battery generator industry.
When it comes to price and technical qualities, Rockpals certainly outperforms Jackery. Choose Jackery if you want looks or Rockpals if you prefer functionality.