Are you looking for the best portable generator which you can use to power the many household items or you can use for campsite or tailgate? A portable generator can be used in the home in case of an emergency backup power source.
The best portable generator is easy to use and operate and will not disturb your activity. Here we will discuss the two models of the generator from brands of champion generator and predator. The predator is a quiet and compact inverter generator with starting wattage of 3500 watts. We will discuss the features, pros, and cons of the two models so you can easily decide which generator will be best to buy.
Champion vs Predator Generators: Reviews
Champion Power Equipment 76533 4750/3800-Watt
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The champion power equipment is a versatile generator that can be used to power all the necessary household equipment in case of a power outage. This power generator comes with a battery plus cold start technology that quickly starts even in cold weather.
You can run this generator on dual fuel means either on gasoline or propane. The patented fuel selector helps to select the fuel sources. If you select gasoline as fuel, then the 224 cc champion engine produces 4750 watts with 3800 running watts, and when the 3.4 tanks are full, they can run for 9 hours at 50% load.
The built-in volt guard protects the generator from overloads. The intelligence helps you to keep track of voltage hertz and run time. You can check the power output and track maintenance intervals. This generator has a sensor it means that it will shut off in case of low oil. Many outlets are available with 120-volts 30 Amp RV(TT-30R), a 120-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L5-30R), and two 120-Volts 20 Amp household outlets (5-20R).
- You can use propane or gas as a fuel
- Push button for easy and quick electric start
- The button to select the fuel
- The gasoline tank and a propane inlet
- Shut off in case of low oil
- It can run 9 hours on propane and 10.5 hours for gasoline
- Easily portable with folding handle and large wheels
- The Noise level of 68 dBA from 23 ft.
3500 Watt Super Quiet Inverter Generator
The predator generator works with advanced inverter technology to produce more power. This generator is useful for powering the RVs, camping tailgating, and many household equipment in case of power breakage. The generator is specially built to deliver efficient performance, easy to operate, and many more.
The predator 3500 comes with a 212cc air-cooled OHV engine. The engine uses less fuel and provides more power for the engine. The engine produces 3500 starting watts and 30000 running watts. It is the best engine to connect multiple pieces of equipment at a time.
The predator 3500 can run for 11 hours with a single tank of gas. It means you can supply power to multiple pieces of equipment for hours without refueling. Keep in mind if the generator is running at 25% capacity, then the run time will be 11 hours. It can be reduced if the load is increased.
This inverter generator has a digital LCD screen that shows you the quantity of oil, output light indicators, and overload. This generator has caster wheels to move it smoothly from one place to another place.
This generator works with inverter technology; therefore, it creates a noise level of 57dBA you can talk easily when the generator is running. This generator has an electronic overload protection feature. It will turn off automatically when there is an overload. This predator 3500 has an electric button for an easy and quick start.
- It works with a 212cc air-cooled OHV engine
- Long run time of 11 hours at 25% capacity
- Digital LCD screen shows you oil, overload, and output
- Turns off in case of overload
- Noise level of 57 dBA
- Easy to move
- It generates more power by using less fuel
Both brands, Champions, and predator provide high-quality generators at an affordable price. We will recommend you buy the predator 3500 because this inverter generator produces more power and is fuel-efficient. It creates a noise level of 57 dBA it means you can do work near the generator. It is long-lasting and durable and gives a range of more power outlets.